How to Use a GIF/Image
You can either:
(A) Reblog the post, or
(B) Use the GIF/image in your own post
If you choose B & want to use it in your own post:Right click on the GIF, & click “Save Image As” (the exact wording varies depending on which browser you’re using).
- Go to your dashboard, & make a new Text Post.
- Click on the Camera Icon.
- Choose your saved GIF image.
- Wait a few seconds for it to finish uploading (you’ll see a blue loading bar that tells you it’s “Processing”).
- Yay, you’re done!
NOTE: If you want to resize the GIF/image,
- Click on the “HTML” button on the very right.
- After it says “WhateverTheURLIs.gif”, type in width=### and put any number you want in place of the ###’s.
- That is all :)